THE CLASSIFICATION OF COSMIC MOTIONS (physics - mass, matter, materialities)
By Professor Dr. Tan Man-Ho
This purpose of this section G is to reminder science on the importance of THE LAWS OF OCTAVES as a rediscovery of the old and ancient laws such as can be observed in:
1. The Ouspenskian octave conception of the materiality difference of matter - matters of the Absolute (World 1), matters of All Worlds (World 3), matters of All Suns (World 6), matters of Our Sun (World 12), matters of All Planets (World 24), matters of Earth (World 48) and matters of Our Moon (World 96)
2. The octave conception of the microcosmos - a elementary particle, a hydrogen, an atom, a molecule, a compound, a substance and a material body
3. The octave conception of the micro-organocosmos or the Lateral Protein Trioctave - psyche hydrogen, Carbon-Oxygen-Nitrogen-Hydrogen (CONH), a living protein molecule, a living cell (egg), a living tissue, a living organ, a living system and a living organic being
4. The octave conception of the elements leading to the construction of the Periodic Table of Elements - a revival of the 'law of octaves' in the construction of this table as pointed out by the great scientists, John Newlands (1837-1898) and Dmitri Mendeleev (1839-1907) but this time with knowledge of the 2 intervals in the octave and knowledge of inner octaves and inner intervals regarding the coming-to-be and the need for Transition Elements, the Lanthanide Series/Octaves and the Actinide Series/Octaves emerging from the Octave of the Transition Elements.
5. The octave conception of the electronic structure within the atom and its orbits/shells - the atoms are created through the octaves of the electrons
6. The Gurdjieffian-Ouspenskian octave conception of psyche hydrogens in a cosmology of fineness of matter from H1 through H3072
7. The Gurdjieffian-Ouspenskian octave conception of Our Ray of Creation - the Absolute, All Worlds, All Suns, Our Sun, All Planets, Earth and Moon
8.The octave conception of motions itself - psychic motion, light motion, electromagnetic motion, electric motion, heat motion, sound motion, mechanical motion in space and motionless motion in time.
This work has contributory impact on modern science on the otherwise easily forgotten knowledge and understanding of the underlying Laws of Three and the Laws of Octaves that scientists having been observing.
Click here: The Classification of Cosmic Motions